Finals Stretch Week is here!
There are many exciting things happening this week, such as extended library hours on Sunday June 9th and Monday June 10th when the Campus Library will be open until midnight.
Also, Campus Canines are back! At last quarter’s cram nights the de-stress doggies were a huge hit so they are back, softer and cuter than ever!
Reference Librarians will be available in the library from noon to 8pm on Sunday and Monday from 8am to 8pm. While they will not be available in person until midnight on both nights, students can always use the 24/7 online chat service! To access the online chat service, go to http://library.uwb.edu/ and click on the box labeled “Chat Live With a UW Librarian” in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
Finals Stretch Week activities include:
Monday June 3
- Free massages, 5-7pm Library Lobby
Tuesday June 4
- Bootcamp, 12-1pm Sports Field
- Campus Canines,4:30-6pm Library Lobby
Wednesday June 5
- Zumba, 12-1pm Basketball court
Thursday June 6
- Spa Day and free massages, 11-1pm in Food for Thought
- Friday, June 7
- Rock Climbing 4:30-7pm Vertical World Redmond (Contact firstname.lastname@example.org)